Turn A New Leaf LLC.
Client Requirements for COVID Compliance
- If you have traveled outside of NY, your appointment MUST be scheduled at least 14 days after your return.
- You will be texted the day of your scheduled appointment to confirm you do not have any illness related symptoms.
- All sessions must be pre-paid.
- You are required to wear a mask at all times for the duration of your session.
- Upon arrival for your session, DO NOT enter the building. Please remain in your vehicle and text Erin at 518-636-9588 to notify her you have arrived. You will receive a reply text that it is OK to enter for your session.
Office Requirements for COVID Compliance
- The waiting room is CLOSED: Please do not use or set things down in the waiting room, No guests are allowed to accompany you to your session (unless the client is a minor, a guardian is required), you will receive a text notifying you when to enter the building.
- A mask is required at all times once entering the building, if you do not have a mask one will be provided.
- The restroom is open to clients, however we ask you try to use the restroom prior to arriving to decrease office restroom use.
- Hand Sanitizer will be readily available for client use, you may use your own sanitizer, however please note the NO SCENT POLICY still applies particularly with essential oil based sanitizers.
Office Cleaning Protocols for COVID Compliance ( please note much as this has always been procedure )
- All linens are changed after each session.
- All high touch surfaces including the massage table/headrest, client chair, floor and door knobswill be disinfected between clients.
- Your practitioner thoroughly washes their hands and forearms prior and after each session.
- For your safety, your practitioner will be wearing a mask and safety glasses.
- Adequate cleaning time between clients is incorporated into business operation.
- Our treatment room heating/cooling units are HEPA filtered.
24 hours notice of cancellation or need to reschedule is best and most appreciated to allow for the appointed time to be filled.
REQUIRED: Please, NO LESS THAN 4 HOURS NOTICE to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If canceled with less than 4 hours notice, half of the session fee will be due at the next appointment.
NO SHOW/NO CALL: In the event an appointment is missed without any notice by the start time of the scheduled appointment, the entire session fee will be due or the purchased packaged session will be deducted
LATENESS: If the schedule allows, the client will try to be accommodated when late. Otherwise, the session will end at the appointed time and the full fee will apply. At halfway through the scheduled session, it is automatically canceled with the full fee due.
No Scent Policy
Please no smell of:
Smoke, perfume/cologne, essential oils, scented sprays or lotions
(Deodorant is permitted)
Due to health concerns, your therapist may terminate the appointment and charge the session fee if a client arrives with a strong scent.
This policy stands not only for the health of your therapist but for many clients with allergies, asthma and chronic breathing difficulties.
Thank you for your compliance and understanding