Turn A New Leaf LLC.
Client Requirements for COVID Compliance
- Vaccinated clients may choose to be unmasked in the office and during session.
- Unvaccinated clients need to remain masked.
- Proof of vaccination will NOT be required, the honor system will apply.
Office Requirements for COVID Compliance
- The waiting room is now OPEN: Clients no longer need to text/call upon their arrival for permission to enter the office for their session. New client paperwork will no longer be brought out to your car, you may come in to complete the forms.
- Hand Sanitizer will be readily available for client use, you may use your own sanitizer, however please note the NO SCENT POLICY still applies particularly with essential oil based sanitizers.
Office Cleaning Protocols for COVID Compliance ( please note much of this has always been procedure )
- All linens are changed after each session.
- All high touch surfaces including the massage table/headrest, client chair, floor and door knobs will be disinfected between clients.
- Your practitioner thoroughly washes their hands and forearms prior and after each session.
- For your safety, your practitioner will be wearing a mask and safety glasses.
- Adequate cleaning time between clients is incorporated into business operation.
- Our treatment room heating/cooling units are HEPA filtered.